BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
• If in the past fourteen (14) days you have symptoms of any illness, including but not limited to the symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend a worship gathering.
*Symptoms of COVID-19 can include fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, headache, muscle pain, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell. Other less common symptoms include nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
• If in the past fourteen (14) days you have come into contact with anyone known to have COVID-19, please do not attend a worship gathering.
• If you are in the demographic most affected by COVID-19—65 and older or with preexisting medical conditions—we strongly encourage you to stay home and worship with us virtually.
• All doors will be propped open beginning 15 minutes before the start of our gathering. Congregants will not be allowed to enter the building until 10:15 am.
• A hand sanitizing station will be just inside the main entrance doors and all congregants will be required to use sanitizer upon entrance.
• A table with masks will also be just inside the main entrance doors. In accordance with the Governor’s orders, make or face coverings must be worn in all indoor public spaces. If you take a mask from the table, do not return it to the table once it has been used.
• Once you have used hand sanitizer, please immediately enter the sanctuary to find a seat.
• One side of the floor-level sanctuary will be reserved for those who are 65 and older or who have preexisting medical conditions. Please observe signage and sit in the appropriate area.
DURING THE GATHERING
• Every other row will be designated a “no sitting” zone. Please observe the signage and leave one pew in between you and anyone in front of or behind you.
• A minimum distance of six feet is required between you and anyone who is not a part of your immediate household. Family units may sit together.
• You may leave your tithes and offerings in the plate at the back of the sanctuary.
• Until we can do it safely, we will not take Communion for the foreseeable future.
AFTER THE GATHERING
• Once the gathering has ended, please leave the building immediately. We are not allowed to have groups congregate in the foyer at this time.
• If you would like to relationally connect with others, please do so outside using healthy social distancing measures.