New Life in Jesus Christ is a free gift from God.
The following truths from Holy Scripture declare the reality of this glorious gift.
- NEW LIFE IS PROVIDED FOR THOSE WHO KNOW JESUS CHRIST. “Everyone dies because all of us are related to Adam, the first man. But all who are related to Christ, the other man, will be given new life.” 1 Corinthians 15:22
- NEW LIFE IS GIVEN THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT. “He saved us, not because of the good things we did, but because of His mercy. He washed away our sins and gave us a new life through the Holy Spirit.” Titus 3:5
- NEW LIFE WILL LAST FOREVER. “For you have been born again. Your new life did not come from your earthly parents because the life they gave you will end in death. But this new life will last forever because it comes from the eternal, living Word of God.” 1 Peter 1:23
- NEW LIFE MAKES POSSIBLE A CHANGED WAY OF LIVING. “What this means is that those who become Christians become new persons. They are not the same anymore, for the old life is gone. A new life has begun.” 2 Corinthians 5:17
- NEW LIFE REQUIRES A RESPONSE OF HOLY LIVING. “So I advise you to live according to your new life in the Holy Spirit. Then you won’t be doing what your sinful nature craves.” Galatians 5:16 “He died for everyone so that those who receive His new life will no longer live to please themselves. Instead, they will live to please Christ, who died and was raised for them.” 2 Corinthians 5:15 “Do not let any part of your body become a tool of wickedness, to be used for sinning. Instead, give yourselves completely to God since you have been given new life. And use your whole body as a tool to do what is right for the glory of God.” Romans 6:13
If you already know Christ, thank God for the new life He has given you and the power He provides to live for Him.
If you have never received Christ, don’t be afraid to welcome Him into your heart right now. Simply say, “Heavenly Father, I am sinner in need of forgiveness and grace. I believe that Jesus died for me on the cross. I accept your offer of salvation. Today I receive Jesus Christ as Lord of my life. Thank you, Father! Amen.
“But to all who believed Him and accepted Him,
He gave the right to become children of God.” -- John 1:12